Kanger Aerotank Turbo Quad Coil Tank with Airflow Control
Introducing the newest edition to the Kanger Aerotank series The Kanger Aerotank Turbo Two Dual Coil Clearomizer. The Aerotank Turbo features food grade Stainless Steel body with a durable glass inner tank. The main feature of the Aerotank Turbo are two Dual Coils which deliver higher vapor production. The large body of the clearomizer can hold up to 6.0ml of e-juice, giving you a substantially longer vape time. The airflow is controlled with improved and updated Airflow Control Valve. It is compatible with Kanger Dual Sub-Ohm Coils. The size and features of the Aerotank Turbo makes it a perfect addition to a large-form MOD.
This tank includes 2 x 1.8 ohm 'dual coils' that make it a 'quad coil'. This makes the resistance ACTUALLY 0.9 ohm SUB OHM. You must be sure your mod AND batteries can handle SUB OHM coils appropriately. If you're using an electronic mod, make sure it can handle the amps. Mech mod users please 30 Amp batteries or higher. Everyone please use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe! We do not recommend mixing different resistance coils in this tank. Any questions please contact us by email.
- Improved Adjustable Airflow Control
- Uses Two Dual Coil Atomizers simultaneously
- Replaceable Dual Coil Atomizer Heads
- Bottom Coil
- Adjustable contact
- Glass Tank and 304 Stainless Tank
- Advertised with a 6.0ml capacity
- The Aerotank is 510 Threaded and it will work on 510 thread MOD/APV without the need for an adapter
- Dimensions: 2-3/8"L x 1-3/16"D (without drip tip)
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Protank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
- 1 x Kanger Aerotank Turbo with Airflow Control (Glass tank, top cap, bottom cap and 510 base)
- 1 x 510 Drip tip
- 4 x 1.8ohm Dual Coil Atomizer Heads